Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hey Everyone, its been a long time since I've posted but now I'm back!  I moved to Arizona a few months ago and since then life has been a bit hectic.  But after moving to a several different places here we've finally settled into a beautiful house with a kitchen I'm willing to cook in again!  I'll admit,  I fell off the bandwagon while in housing limbo and gained some weight back that I'm none too proud of but the HCG diet has come to the rescue once again!  This time around I've been coming up with some excellent recipes that have made it smooth sailing!  I'm still on phase 2 of the diet so the foods I can have are pretty limited but I think my recipes can be easily adjusted for everyone to enjoy.  My favorite has definitely become the apple meatloaf.  I try to think of things I'd like to eat and use my diet foods to recreate them.  I'll try to post a picture soon but its just so good I usually eat it as soon as it comes out of the oven!

Apple Meatloaf
-3.5 g lean ground beef
-1 small apple
-1/4 cup onion
-1/2 tsp Rosemary
-salt, pepper and other seasonings to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Add all ingredients to a food processor and make sure everything is evenly combined and chopped.  Move mixture to an individual sized baking pan (I found a cute little mini-baking pan that is about 2 inches x 4 inches) and bake for about 45 minutes.  Enjoy immediately!  This recipe is for one serving but you can multiply it if you're cooking for more than just yourself!

More recipes and tips coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment