Friday, May 28, 2010

I guess i haven't mentioned it before, but I just finished doing phase 2 of the HCG diet...for those of you out there who haven't heard of it...you can read the entire original manuscript describing every detail on my page to the right titled "HCG - Pounds & Inches". I've also added some pages titled Phase 2, Phase 3, & Phase 4 describing each phase of the diet in detail. But I'll tell you this, it changes your life (for the better if you're committed to it). I wasn't seriously overweight but I just didn't feel healthy and needed something drastic to makeover the way I think about food and health. Its funny how easy it is to get out of the habit of taking care of yourself. Growing up in the south, surrounded by fried everything, bbq and decadent deserts, my mom made sure we had none of it. That means no butter, sugar, fast food, beef, pork...the list goes on. I don't think I tasted steak or chocolate til i was 17! Which is right around the time everything I had instilled in my brain about living a healthy life when out the door. I moved out of my parents house, and away from their watchful eye, to go to college in utah. Living on your own as a college student doesn't exactly promote health! Staying up late and living on juice and candy packed on my freshman 15 in a hurry. 7 years later, and many diets later, have landed me here, embarking on my journey to total health happiness inside and out.

My next post I am going to show some of the food that makes my life easier, it can all be purchased at your local health food store.
Also I am going to post some before and after pictures of myself so tune in for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment