Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easy Easy Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

I think I've mentioned it before, but...I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! I also love cookies but they are usually complicated recipes and include ingredients that are totally off limits for me. However, these peanut butter cookies are a little piece of heaven because they not only taste just like the real thing, they are super simple to make.
As I pictured above, there are only 3 ingredients...yeah you read that right, 3! I told you this would be easy!
Ingredients:
1/2 cup all natural granulated sweetener (I used Stevia, but some people don't like the taste)
1 cup Fresh Ground Peanut Butter
1 egg
Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. Form into 12 small balls and press them flat on a cookie sheet with a fork (that way you get the little crisscross design on top). Bake for about 15 minutes. Cool. Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment