Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hawaiian Tropic Island Radiance -Creme Lotion- Self Tanner

Dun Da Da Daaaah!!! My first featured product is self tanner, huge surprise I'm sure.  I looooove to be tan but started to feel really guilty about going to the tanning bed so I started using self tanner.  I've tried at least ten different versions of self tan and this one is by far the most natural and easy to apply...and it cost less than $10.  To get it even cheaper I usually wait until i have a $5 off coupon at Ulta but you can also find it at Walmart or drugstores.  This one doesn't have instant bronzer so the upside to that is its not gonna rub off on your clothes or bedsheets (a problem I've definitely had in the past).  Also, a tip to keep it from streaking is to apply in a quick circular motion, not long strokes.  In short, if I was trapped on a desert island with only one beauty product, this would be it...not including lip gloss of course because its not a beauty product, its a life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment